MasterEmaco N 420CI
A trowel grade, integrally polymer modified repair mortar with an integral corrosion inhibitor
How does MasterEmaco N 420CI work?
MasterEmaco N 420CI is a single-component, repair mortar requiring only to be mixed with potable water.
• Interior and exterior
• Vertical and overhead
• Above and below grade
• Spalls or holes in concrete
• Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 420CI?
• Non-sag consistency able to be placed in 2″ (51mm) thick lifts
• Readily sculpted, shaved, and finished to match existing substrate
• Only requires addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 420CI?
• Low shrinkage produces stable, durable bond
• Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability