MasterEmaco T 1060EX
Rapid-setting cement-based pre-extended concrete repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco T 1060EX work?
MasterEmaco T 1060EX is a single-component, repair mortar requiring only to be mixed with potable water.
• Interior and exterior
• Horizontal surfaces
• Applications requiring high early strength gain
• Structural concrete repairs
• Partial and full-depth repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 1060EX?
• Pre-extension with coarse aggregate at the factory ensures quality and saves contractor labor
• Low residual moisture, can be coated in as little as 4 hours
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 1060EX?
• Shrinkage compensated, minimizing cracking from drying shrinkage reducing stress at the bond line
• Extra low permeability helps minimize chloride intrusion
• Very rapid setting so that structures can be opened to vehicular traffic in 1 hour
• Excellent freeze/thaw cycling
• Proprietary cement blend bonds to carbonated and noncarbonated concrete substrates