MQ Whiteman breaks the mold again!
Whiteman LD6 6-Ft Hydrostatic Trowel
The new MQ Whiteman LD6 is the only fully hydrostatic 6-foot ride-on trowel on the market today. Incorporating a proportional servo controlled pump and high torque drive motors, the LD6 can achieve performance levels unmatched in the industry by any 6-foot ride-on trowel. Proportional hydraulic steering enhances maneuverability, while the all new walk-around frame design simplifies maintenance and offers easy access to all serviceable components.
- 23 HP Briggs & Stratton V twin engine.
- Fully Hydrostatic drive produces efficient power transfer while keeping maintenance costs to a minimum. System eliminates wear items like belts, clutches and driveline components.
- Poclain pump and Parker drive motors ensure optimum torque for panning, while delivering the efficiency required for high speed burnishing.
- Proportional hydraulic steering offers quick response with minimal operator effort.
- Rebuildable spider assemblies reduce maintenance costs.
- Electric pitch control for precise pitch angle.
- Ergonomic controls reduce operator fatigue and enhance productivity.
- LPG conversion kit with catalytic converter included.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORY KITS:
A — 3 gallon retardant spray system, includes water tank, spray buttons and required hoses and hardware (LD6SK).
B — LED lighting kit, with 6 LED lights, wiring harnesses and hardware (LD6LK).
C — Edger kit, converts the LD6 into an edging trowel (LD6EK).
D — Arm rest kit, for increased operator comfort (21868).
|23 HP Briggs & Stratton engine|
|Fully hydrostatic system offers years of trouble free service.|
|Walk-around deck — offers easy access to service areas|
|Path Width — 75 Inch (191 cm)|
|Rotor Speed — 0-140 Rotor RPM|
|Rebuildable spider assemblies — reduce maintenance costs|
|Non-overlapping spider design — allows the versatility of using blades or pans on the job site|
|Improved stability — engine placement lowers overall center of gravity and reduces frame roll|
|Proportional hydraulic steering — offers quick response with minimal operator effort|
|Ergonomic controls — enhance productivity and reduce operator fatigue|
|Electric linear acuators — control pitch for precision blade pitch control|