What is the WAVE two-way radio?
The WAVE two-way radio provides businesses with instant push-to-talk team communications over a nationwide LTE cellular network. This one bundled solution — including the radio, cellular service and software — is built specifically for the demanding needs of businesses with a geographically dispersed workforce.
The device also:
- Can be deployed out-of-the-box ready for team collaboration
- Provides communication and location tracking while meeting federal, safe-driving requirements
- Allows immediate, remote over-the-air updating anywhere across the country
- Is easily scaled to meet a business’ changing needs
- Minimizes administration requirements to save businesses time and money
INTRODUCING THE NEW WAVE™ TLK 100 TWO-WAY RADIO BY MOTOROLA
Get the benefits of WAVE app with a rugged two-way radio on a nationwide network. Combining the broad coverage of a nationwide cellular network with the ease of two-way radio communications, the WAVE two-way radio TLK 100 gets your team connected fast – all the benefits of cellular without the distractions.
Keep employees connected and accountable with crisp, clear audio, location tracking and Wi-Fi. Increase efficiency with single-button operations and long battery life. No screen – no social media.
Forget building out or maintaining a costly radio infrastructure. Get your team up and running quickly by deploying nationwide push-to-talk in less than 24 hours. You can even use the WAVE two-way radio with your current compatible two-way radio systems and smartphones. There’s no costly or time-consuming FCC or spectrum licensing, or manual programming required.
As an affordable monthly investment, you can scale your service to match your business needs. And you can reduce or stop your service easily, at any time.
* The TLK100 is not compatible with traditional two-way radios.
For more information visit:
to learn more about the Motorola TLK 100 or how to get yours today!