Bearcat™ Bolt – Accessory Solutions
The Bearcat™ Bolt Multi-Use is a high strength, reusable drill-in screw anchor. This anchor utilizes a pre-drilled hole and self-taps into the concrete, creating a mechanical connection between the concrete and the anchor threads.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reusable up to 20 times*
- High capacity to maximize brace system
- 5″ and 7″ bolt lengths
- Compatible with 3/4″ drilled holes
- Quick and clear installation
- Integrated cut-washer for anti-rotation
*With use of wear gauge
• Designed specifically for use in tilt-up wall braces to floor slabs during panel erection
• Additional uses include lift brackets/plates as well as permanent or temporary fixation of racking, rails, guards, etc.
• Better bite into concrete, no spinning or slipping in the hole
• Galvanized coating keeps the anchor from corroding between and during uses