This GBH18V-26DK15 Bosch D-handle Bulldog™ hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR Bulldog™, making it better than the best.
The GBH18V-26DK15 18V EC Brushless SDS-plus® Bulldog™ 1 In. Rotary Hammer Kit features a hammer that delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, based on the industry standard of measurement agreed upon by the European Power Tool Association (EPTA).
It weighs only 5.8 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery), delivering superior performance and an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio.
The kit features a CORE18V Compact Battery, which has next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology for extended performance in lightweight, high-power battery.
The hammer’s EC Brushless motor maximizes battery runtime for extended performance.
The tool features a jobsite-proven D-handle design with soft-grip and is ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications.
It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. The hammer features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting.
- Legendary Bulldog™ performance – lightweight D-handle hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR Bulldog™, making it better than the best
- Superior impact – delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance in the heavy-duty drilling and chipping applications in concrete
- CORE18V battery – provides next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with great runtime and performance
- Efficient EC Brushless motor – maximizes battery runtime in extended applications
- KickBack Control technology – reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- D-handle design – ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) – provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere on the jobsite
- Variable-speed reversing trigger – allows for accurate bit starting
- SDS-plus® chuck – industry-standard system compatible with many bits
- Robust power system – produces 0-4,350 no-load bpm and 0-890 no-load rpm
- Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology – provides better cooling than previous-generation system, transferring more heat to the battery’s outer surface
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – compatible with an optional GDE18V-26D cordless dust-extraction unit, delivering a self-contained HEPA dust solution for max mobility
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection – helps protect motor and battery from overheating
- 360° side handle – provides a variety of grip positions for maximum ergonomics
- LED worklight – illuminates dark work areas